Vulnerability is the currency of success for the rest of the week. Use the prompts to help you make longer lasting connections with the beutiful people you meet here.
Trav and Los
The Bravest Thing I Have Ever Done
Ruzanna Rozman is a product designer in Cincinnati, Ohio. She's obsessed with making abstract connections and having things make sense to create delightful and meaningful experiences. When not designing, she can be found watching TV shows and complaining about plot inconsistencies.
Finding A Mentor
Polo Garcia is a young designer born where most of the avocados come from. He’s been working with Mexican startups since ’14 building and designing human centered products. He enjoys teaching design (the little he knows at least) and drinks more RedBull than he probably should.
A New Lens
Kathryn Dyer is a mother, wife and life long Californian and nature lover who shares that love through photographs. Kathryn recently fought breast cancer, a battle that serves as a reminder to enjoy every single moment and all of the beauty this life has to offer us.
1. What makes you different than most people you meet?
2. Who has been your most influential mentor?
3. What kind of things make you happy?
4. If your job did not exist, what would you be doing?
5. What has surprised you lately?
6. What is one thing you can’t stop talking about?
7. What is something that is often assumed about you that is wrong?
8. What is one aspect of yourself you definitely get from your parents?
9. What songs do you end up putting on basically on every playlist?
10. Tell a really embarrassing story?